About Our Hearing Center
Your hearing health is an important part of your overall wellbeing. Hearing loss is the third most common health problem in the United States, impacting more than 31 million Americans.
The staff at Hearing Solutions Audiology Center takes a comprehensive approach to your hearing health:
Providing you with an in-depth evaluation and understanding of the causes of hearing loss
Private testing in a state-of-the-art sound suite using the latest equipment, techniques and technology
Educating you on your treatment options
- Personalized hearing consultations
- Technologically-advanced hearing instruments
Working with you to maintain your hearing quality at every phase of your life
- 45-day satisfaction guarantee
- Scheduled instrument maintenance and performance checks
Services and products to help protect and maintain your hearing health
- Hearing Tests
- Tinnitus Assessments (commonly known as ringing in the ear)
- Hearing Protection
- Custom Earmolds
- Cerumen/Wax Management
- Diabetic Audiological Monitoring
Your hearing can impact every aspect of your overall health and lifestyle, including:
- Your physical and mental wellbeing
- Your relationships
- Your performance at work
Mr. Rodger S.
Mr. Michael B.